OBAMA’S STATEMENTS, DEEDS AND LIES !!!!!
How could anyone miss one of the latest lies from President Obama. Ever hear, “If you like your plan you can keep your plan; or if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, period”? This was just a portion of lies, deeds and statements that this President has made in order to remain in power. Do you really believe that the people would have re-elected this fool if he had told them the truth about how they would lose the insurance they had for a more expensive plan? Don’t hardly think so! When Mr. Romney brought this up during the debates, your President, not mine, looked directly into the camera and lied knowing all the while if he told the truth, or if the people found out the truth, he would have been defeated. He lied for his own personal gain. We all, the conservatives, tried our best to explain it; but they, the democrats, got away with another lie. The following list is info collected from the internet about all the misgivings of this President. They are listed here, a few but not all, and I ask you not to believe me; go check it out for yourselves. After all, it only makes “COMMON SENSE” to do your own homework.
1. Obamacare–72% of Americans against it. Facing unconstitutionality ruling.
2. The failed $850 billion stimulus–pay-offs to Union supporters.
3. High, persistent unemployment—Real Unemployment approaches 20%
4. Gas prices and Food prices–Consumer Price Index sets new record.
5. His 2012 budget’s recklessness–NO Budget for three years.
6. Massive deficits each & every year–New Record in February.
7. Seizure of GM & Chrysler, transfer of bondholders wealth to unions & GM stock dumping. Massive shorting of the stock proves insider trading.
8. Dodd-Frank–who attacked and destroyed the mortgage industry causing housing collapse and loss of equity.
9. Hostility to Israel, including attack on apartment expansion & icing of P.M. Netanyahu in the White House basement
10. Failure to support Iran’s Green Revolution
11. Failure to support Syrian Revolution
12. Libyan Fiasco
13. Incompetent handling of Gulf Oil disaster
14. Unnecessary moratorium in the aftermath of Gulf Oil disaster
15. Shutdown of Shell’s Arctic oil exploration by EPA
16. His push for cap-and-tax in Congress
17. Attempt to unconstitutionally impose cap-and-tax via EPA when Congress wouldn’t pass cap-and-tax
18. His push for unconstitutional restrictions on free speech on his political enemies while keeping unions free to spend money on campaigns via The Disclose Act
19. Attempt to unconstitutionally impose The Disclose Act on his political opponents, but not unions via Executive Order
20. Use of unaccountable “czars”–over 50 and still rising.
21. Refusal to accept Congressional direction vis-a-vis his “czars” contained in the last 2011 continuing Resolution
22. A verbal assault on the Supreme Court while the members of the Court sat before him in the state of the Union
23. His & Eric Holder’s politicization of the Dept of Justice, including the black panthers case & refusal to defend DOMA
24. Use of demonizing rhetoric towards opponents, such as accusing doctors of performing unnecessary surgery for $$$
25. His hyper-partisan approach to governing including “I won, you lost” in 09 & the assault on Paul Ryan w/ Paul Ryan as an invited guest in the president’s April 2011 “deficit speech”.
26. Bowing to Saudi King & Japanese Emperor and Apologizing to Taliban.
27. Returning bust of Churchill to Great Britain and stupid gifts to Queen.
28. Removing missile shield from Poland & Czech Republic, refusing allies input.
29. Backing would-be dictator of Honduras when that nation’s Supreme Court rightfully removed him from office
30. Failure to push for quick ratification of free trade agreements w/ Columbia, Panama & South Korea
31. Indecision on Afghanistan surge coupled w/ announcement of eventual withdrawal.
32. Sending billions of our tax money to support muslim brotherhood in Egypt.
33. Appointment Craig Beck to NLRB via recess appointment
34. Appointment of FCC commissioners who are pursuing “net neutrality” w/o Congressional authorization
35. Failure to resume full water deliveries to CA’s Central Valley because of the Delta Smelt
36. Attempt to close Guantanamo Bay–STILL OPEN
37. Attempt to try terrorists in NYC
38. Janet “The System Worked” Napolitano
39. Government takeover of student loan program–shutting out lenders who underwrite loans–this effectively puts the government in control of who gets them.
As mentioned previously, this is just a portion of what this President has done and said that is not good for the country. Let me explain one more example which may finally convince you that this man is clueless as to true business practices. He recently said, “that by extending the unemployment benefits we could develop 200,000 jobs”. Really Mr. President, is this the best you can do? If that is true, then it would make good “COMMON SENSE” for us all to go on unemployment benefits. Just how many jobs do you want? Just figure out how much welfare, as that is what the unemployment benefits have become, do you need to put everyone back to work. Did you catch that? He wants to give benefits to keep you unemployed to form more jobs. Who the hell is going to do the jobs if we are all on unemployment? As stated previously, “this man is clueless”.
To wrap this up, in the future when these idiots from the left make such foolish remarks, call them out. We should have a press that does that, but most of them are just as clueless and just as dishonest as this entire administration. Please hold each and every representative responsible, party be damned. If they do not do what is best for this country, then send them packing. After all it just makes “COMMON SENSE” to do so.