My Daddy's Common Sense

Is common sense no more?

LOOK OVER HERE AT THE SHINY THING !!!!!

Now, isn’t this just the finest hour for our Presidential candidates? Both have glaring flaws, but have you noticed that the press is only talking about one candidate’s gaff?  Have you noticed that Hillary’s speeches are leaked the same time as the remarks from 11 years ago by Trump are released?  It has not been even thought of but you can bet that the CCM, Clinton Crime Machine, had these remarks from Trump in their pocket to release when they needed to over shadow her speeches to Wall Street bankers. The CCM is trying to deflect by saying these are from Russia and may not be accurate.  Really, well just release the speeches and you can prove if they are accurate or not.  Do not hold your breath as these phony “liberal bastages” are lying once again.  I certainly do not approve of what and how he said what he said; but, it is from 11 years prior and it was not for broadcast.  All men and women, or at least 99 percent of them, have said things they would not want to have repeated in public.  The other 1 percent are just lying.  Just like Hillary is lying.

What he said will not really hurt anyone. But, she, on the other hand, has admitted she wants “OPEN BORDERS”.  Do you think that might hurt the American job market?  Of course it will!  “OPEN BORDERS” is what the democrats have dreamed about for years.  They are at the present time trying to push thru the citizenship of a large number of immigrants so as to give them the “right to vote” in the election.  That is just wrong!!!!!  She also admitted during her speeches that she has two personas, one private and one public.  Is that what is meant by “TWO FACED”; you tell me?  I guess Trump cannot have two personas.  At least with “Trump” we have a man who may be able to turn this country around; and if he can, I for one, do not care if he says vulgar words, or if he has been married to whom, and how many times, or if he is a rude “asshole,” which he is, just fix the country.  Folks, he is our only chance to step back from the cliff before the likes of “HILLARY” shove us over the edge.  She admitted in the same leaked emails that she does not relate to the average person because of the stature of the life she has led.  Can someone please say, “ELITIST”!  She thinks of the average “AMERICAN” as beneath her and that they are “DUMBASSES”.

Folks, this thing we call “KILLARY” has been in the public eye for 30 years or so and has been involved in “corruption” since the beginning.  She has always been a crook and will never change.  Watch what I’m telling you, the democrats will cheat during this election just as they have in the past.  All we can hope for is that enough people show up to vote for “TRUMP” that the democrats will still lose even with all their cheating.  Democrats are a “sorry bunch of SOB’s” to quote my dad.  He, like Trump and myself, spare few words.  All three of us “do not call a spade a spade–we call it a _____ shovel”.  It is time for the “AMERICAN” public to be told the truth and how it really works in the real world.  It only makes “COMMON SENSE” to do so.  Trump is talking “COMMON SENSE” so use yours and help him “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN”.

Advertisements

Single Post Navigation

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: