WHAT OUR NEW IMMIGRATION LAW SHOULD LOOK LIKE !!!!!
Well, folks here we go again! Although the American public has in the past, does presently, and will in the future, support enforcing our immigration laws our representatives and our President do not want to listen to our voices. The issue has in the past always run over 65% in favor of enforcing our border and now runs as high as 80% according to who and how the question is presented. But, alas, no one is listening. We are the only country in the world that does not restrict the flow of traffic in and out of its border. It just makes “COMMON SENSE” to know who is traveling into and where they are to be located within the borders of any country. Just ask the Marine who is now in prison in Mexico for violating its border laws. That’s right, he is in prison and we are flying the illegals “first class” across this country to reunite them with their families. What a bunch of “dumb asses” we are! Not only are we transporting them; but, none of these “illegals” have immunization records; yet, they will be allowed to join right in with all of our children when they return to school in September. As an American citizen, every parent has to make sure that their children have immunization records or their kid will be removed from school. Now “COMMON SENSE” will tell you that our representatives will not enforce the same restrictions on the illegals. One of two things will happen: the first is the illegals will not be required to have the immunizations, or secondly, we will make sure they have them at our cost. After we pay for this, then and only then, will they be allowed to enter our schools for free education, meals and medical care. WHAT A GREAT COUNTRY!!!!
So, now we come to the part about the title of this blog. What should our law look like? Well, although many will reject my, or our ideas, we feel compelled to give you an example. The following has been put together from an assortment of places including from the net. Some of it I believe in more than some other parts; but as a “general rule”, it makes “COMMON SENSE” over all. Check it out and feel free to add to it if you feel you have something constructive to contribute. Hope you enjoy the list of things that might make our country stronger and might help to establish a set of immigration laws to help us past this crisis.
What’s wrong with this “New Immigration Law for the USA”
(Read to the bottom or you will miss the message)
1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation’s language.
3. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land… options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
9. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted, and when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.
Too strict ?
The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO !
**Above was taken from a comment on the Web. Author unknown.
Now that you have reviewed the text; and while reading, it you said to yourself, “This is much to restrictive”! How stupid did you feel when it was disclosed what it really was and who supports these rules? You see, as I told above, every country must enforce its borders. Mexico has always enforced its border until recently when the cartels spread around enough money to get their representatives to overlook the laws. Does this sound familiar? We may be seeing the same problem with our representatives and it has not come to light just yet. Ask yourselves, if it does not make “COMMON SENSE” for them to not enforce our laws, then why are we having this issue? My “Ole Dad” always said, “follow the money, son”. It just makes “COMMON SENSE” that our representatives are doing/not doing something about this issue for a reason and that reason is to “line their pockets”. Somehow, somewhere, it is making them “MONEY”. If you do not believe that, then “YOU MY FRIEND” are a “DUMB ASS”, and have no “COMMON SENSE”, and may “GOD” have mercy on you because your life will always be hard without “COMMON SENSE”.